Sunday, August 10, 2008

Incredible weather

These past few days have been absolutely gorgeous here in the Baltimore area. The air hasn't been too humid and the temperatures have been nice and cool. It really has been lovely outside. It's times like these that I love to spend hours outside playing with Jax and Jewels. Jax will chase his frisbees or play with his soccer ball. I'm incredibly proud of my dog's soccer abilities. He can read a passing lane like no other and quickly shuts it down. Jewels, on the other hand, loves to just mosey around, sniff the flowers, chase the occasional bird, work on her highlights and ignore Jax. When Jax is finally worn out, that's when Jewels will strike and run circles around him. It is rather entertaining.

Besides playing with the pups, I love all the flowers outside. I can't take credit for any of the plants in the backyard, but the front flowerbeds are all my doing. My sunflower plants are coming up nicely and hopefully will bloom sooner rather than later. But, they haven't bloomed yet, so in closing here's a picture of a very pretty Black-Eyed Susan.

Wherever you are, I hope you can enjoy the weather outside. Of course, don't forget to wear sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment