Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So long, farewell

I know I'm a few days late here, but I've been too tired to blog the past few days.

Sunday afternoon, the hubs and I went to the season finale at Camden Yards. I must say, the game was sad all around. The O's lost... badly. The day was also sad because it was the last day of baseball in Baltimore. Really, that's what saddens me more than anything. Now, I really can't deny that fall is here and summer is over.

Although the O's didn't play up to their potential this year, I'm going to miss baseball season. The hubs and I went to somewhere between 25-35 games this year. Honestly, we lost track sometime in August. Oh well, here's to next year. Camden Yards, we'll see you April 6th for the season opener against the Yankees.


No comments:

Post a Comment