Monday, September 1, 2008

Too much sun

I really have no idea how I used to play soccer outdoors everyday for hours at a time. Now, it seems I can't go outside for more than few hours before I want to pass out and retreat to a cool, dark area. Yesterday, I went to a park for a friendly BBQ and today I cringe at the mere thought of venturing outside. I guess that means I'm not going to the state fair this year.... boo!!!

Anyway, yesterday's BBQ was loads of fun. The highlight for me was watching a few nautically challenged individuals almost sink their paddle boat. The guys on the back of the boat were yelling for the park ranger and everyone near the lake could hear them. It was actually quite amusing. I know, it isn't nice to laugh in a situation where someone could actually get hurt, but come on... it's a paddle boat people. Make sure the plugs are in before you go out. It's not rocket science.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I was actually just commenting on the same thing about soccer hours vs adult hours in the sun!

    That's hilarious about the paddle boat!

    ReplyDelete