Saturday, November 8, 2008

Going to the chapel...

I don't think there could be a better wedding movie than what we watched this morning. "Father of the Bride" was playing and the hubs has a certain sweet spot for anything Steve Martin related. I love the movie because it shows just how crazy and silly planning a wedding can get and those are days I don't miss one bit!

Anyway, the hubs and I are off to Delaware today to attend the wedding of a very dear friend. It's also going to be a reunion of my favorite gals from grad school. Between the three of us I don't know how many trees we killed (printing articles, writing papers, grading speeches, etc.) or how much Starbucks we consumed. It was definitely more than I would like to confess to, especially the tree killing part.

I can't believe the three of us are married already. It definitely makes that one time a restaurant server left us his phone number an even funnier story to tell (not at today's wedding of course).

The three amigos in San Antonio for a conference. Oh yeah, nerds all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment