Thursday, July 30, 2009

I PPH Nordstrom's Rack!

I'm on the hunt for adorable pink shoes to wear to my sister's wedding. I'm trying to find shoes that come as close in pink coloring as possible to my pink sash, are comfortable, are preferably a satin material and somehow won't make me hate them because they are pink. Basically, I want these, but there's no way in heck I'm spending $300 on a pair of shoes.

Especially since they are pink shoes and I'll most likely never wear them again.

So I sauntered down to Nordstrom's Rack today and thought I might walk out with a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, I struck out on the pink department, but these amazing Cole Haan shoes caught my attention. I first spied these shoes in Nordstrom's over the winter and quickly put them out of my mind because they were over $200. I'm more of a Nine West shoe budget type gal, so dropping $200 on a pair of shoes is well beyond the scope of my normal rational behavior.

You can only guess my excitement when I saw the sticker on these babies.

Seriously, normal retail price of $214.95 and they were on sale for an additional 65% off of the sale price. Yes, I had to whip out my cell phone and use the calculator to make sure my mind wasn't tricking me into buying these shoes. It's been a really, really, really long time since I've purchased any shoes that weren't of the working out or flats variety.



Retail Price= $214.95
Price I paid= $45.46 (plus tax)

Point. Set. Match. Me!!!!


Oh, PPH means "Pink, Puffy Heart." What can I say, I'm trying to open myself up to a little bit of pink related things.

3 comments:

  1. You HAVE to love a good shoe deal! And those are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely a great deal. You saved huge money. Well, your new Cole Haan shoes are pretty fabulous and simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete