Sunday, November 29, 2009

I got a new phone!!!

I went from having one of the cheapest phones on the market to the new and very cool Motorola Droid phone! I didn't even send text messages on my old phone because it was such a pain in the bum to type out each letter of the word. Add that in with my anti-text slang stance and I basically never even purchased a text messaging plan because I hated texting with such a vengeance.

Anyway, the Droid is awesome. Well, in the 15 hours that I've had the phone I've come to love it. It's crazy cool how far phones have come in the past few years. Hopefully, with such a nifty device I can update my blog a bit more often. Or, just spend all of my "free time" on Facebook. Whatever.

I am worried that my current reading rate of finishing a book a week on the train is going to suffer due to playing on my phone. Oh well, I'm sure I'll strike a balance at some point.

Any cool apps I should download to my phone????

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Would love to hear more about what you think about the Droid and the apps as you use it. We have Blackberry Storms and love them. I wish we could have the iphone cause of the sweet apps, but their network sucks it here and having a network is pretty important. Have fun with your new phone!

    CJ

    ReplyDelete