Monday, December 21, 2009

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Whoopi!!! The Baltimore area was hit with a major snowstorm over the weekend and I couldn't be happier. Honestly, if getting 20 inches of snow on a Saturday isn't a blessing, then I don't know what is. Okay, I might be a bit biased on that one, but I love snow.



Cleaning off the cars, round one. Have I ever mentioned that on-street parking SUCKS!!!



Yeah, my car isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

In true fashion Jewels wanted absolutely nothing to do with the elements. Of course, Jax wanted nothing to do but to play in the snow.






Day Two:

I love snow when it's in that "fresh and clean" stage. It doesn't last long, but it's so beautiful.


Again, on-street parking isn't cool.

Can I interest you in a truckload of snow?





Can you guess which of our dogs slept like a baby all afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment