Saturday, December 19, 2009

Office Holiday Party 2009

The hubs and I went to my office's Holiday Party in Annapolis a few weeks ago. I didn't bring a camera, but someone in my office just posted a few pictures on our company share drive.

Now, I normally hate having my picture taken. I think I suffer from "over analyze everything about a picture syndrome and never be happy." Yeah, it's fun. I also have a tendency to close my eyes in pictures, I still haven't figured out how to keep my eyes open when someone uses a flash. It's a work in progress.

Anyway, the party was a great time. I love my co-workers and they definitely know how to have a good time.

I think, just think, that this picture might just sum up the hubs and me.


We're happy people! We like to crack jokes and usually at our own expense! We're funny people!

1 comment: