Thursday, April 1, 2010

"You're taking your wife where?!?!?!"

Was what met my hubs at work last Friday. See, my hubs, brother, and brother-in-law were discussing at work their game plan for our paintball adventure planned for the following day (yes, all three guys work together). Of course, one of my husband's co-workers were a bit surprised that I was going paintballing.

Turns out the whole thing was my idea!!!

See, a saw something on Groupon and just had to do it! Join for free if you want. You never know what you'll find.




Ouch!!!


Next Year's Christmas card perhaps?





You can't see me!


I'm out!!!
My three Amigos!








It turns out that running around like a crazy person and shooting people with small paintballs is actually a lot of fun. We're definitely going back again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment