Thursday, November 10, 2011

Go West!

I'm not quite sure how this topic came up the other day, but one thing led to another and next thing I know I was clicking on states that I've visited. When I was done I had clicked 32 states and was left with the following map.




It really made me think that I need to get my butt out west more often! Watch out Alaska, I see a vacation to your great outdoors happening in the future.

If you're interested, make your own map here: http://www.ammap.com/visited_states/

Any noticeable trends in your geography? Are you a West Coaster? East Coaster like me? Southern? Or is the Mason Dixon Line a line of demarcation that you'll never cross? Maybe you're a central states person and you're sticking in the heartland?

1 comment:

  1. I just did my map clicking...I have been all over the north/west part of the US but I obviously need to take some trips east and south!

    ReplyDelete