Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stella and Dot Trunk Show


I previously posted that I attended a Stella and Dot trunk show hosted by my friend, Miss M, down in DC. I'm not going to lie, I was thinking a trunk show would be like those old school Tupperware parties my mom and her friends used to host, but thank goodness that was definitely not the case.
I, for one, do not remember champagne being present at any Tupperware party. I do fully acknowledge that I was a child at those parties, so I was probably more occupied with the punch bowl. Nor do I remember as much sparkly jewelry.
These parties are full of peer pressure! "Oh, you should definitely buy that!"
It was a fun night down in DC. These golden Stuart Weitzman pumps haunted me the entire evening and continue to do so! I'm on the hunt for something similar, but in the silver variety.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on trunk show. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged my friend’s trunk show at an elegant event space NYC. Decorated venue with lovely flowers and arranged event with help of planner which was a grand success.

    ReplyDelete