Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fashion Orgasm


I'm a bit behind on this post, but I wanted to share some of the amazing deals I got recently on Bluefly. Two weeks ago I was cleaning up my email inbox and an email from Bluefly caught my eye because the subject line read, "Believe It: EVERYTHING is $29.97 (10-hour private event!)."

Are you freaking kidding me? There has got to be a catch.

So of course I clicked over and I saw that shoes from Prada, Dior, Jimmy Choo, etc. were in other member's carts for $29.97. Yeah, right.

I started looking through what was available in my size and thankfully due to my big feet a few things were left in my size. With the rest of my birthday money I was able to pick up the following beauties.

Um, yes please! I can't wait for the summer sandal season.


Why yes, I did wear these while washing dishes the first night they came. The hubs looked at me, but I just told him, "I have to break them in!"

This blazer fits like butter. It's also made in NY!

This is by far my favorite LBD. It's super structured. The belt is detachable and I plan on wearing it with tons of other outfits. Entire outfit is made in the USA!


Total Retail Cost of four items: $1480
  1. Tod's Sandals - $475
  2. Pour La Victoire Boots - $310
  3. Alex Lane blazer - $365
  4. Mark & James by Badgley Mischka dress - $330
Oh wait, did I have a coupon for free shipping? Oh, yes I did!

Total cost to me: $119.88

Yes, I saved 92% off of retail costs.

Point. Set. Match. - GINGER

I even wore my new blazer down in Puerto Rico last week during a work trip.
However, I am officially on shopping lockdown. We're planning some major home renovations and funds are being siphoned off to those projects. BOO!!!

Any other great shopping deals you've scored lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment