Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wait, it's Thursday

Today I went into work and literally didn't even see folks who sit less than ten feet from me unless I was getting food or water, and then on my way out the door.  I was in "my cave" as I call it.  Plugged away all day doing some pretty intensive systems testing.  It felt like I was in the Matrix.


 Like I didn't even realize I wore a cute dress from J. Crew and didn't change out of my Converse.  Scratch that, I did notice around lunch time.  I had every intention of dipping into my desk's shoe reserve (pair of black pointy toe heels, Missioni for Target suede pumps, black flats, and nude flats), but the plan never came to fruition.



Wait, were you talking to me?

I swear, wearing a dress with sneakers is totally going to come into style and when it does ... well I'll be fashionable at that moment in time.  But, only for that look. 

For the record, I definitely plan on rocking the Converse tomorrow as well. It's casual Friday and that's just my go-to shoe on Fridays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment