Friday, August 17, 2012

One last call for sleeveless blouses

It's happening and I couldn't be more excited... the temperatures are starting to drop. The highs are no longer in the 100s and 90s, instead they're in the 80s and even a few days in the ten day forecast are only calling for a high in the low 80s.

Fall is coming and I couldn't be more pleased.

However, that means I need to get my sleeveless blouses, white skirts, and summer sandals one more quick, fun, run in the sun before they get layered and stored for the colder months.

Exhibit A:


Blouse: J. Crew // Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft // Shoes: Cole Haan // Purse: Louis Vuitton // Bracelets: BaubleBar, giant LION // Watch: Citizens Eco // Sunnies: Cole Haan






Have no fear, summer is still here!  Although the hubs enjoys grilling out no matter the weather, but I think he might be a bit happier now that it's a degree or two cooler in the evenings. Warning if you following me on Instagram (jax_and_jewels) you'll be faced with so many of the hubs' great grilling confections that it might make you want to start grilling out more.  He made my hamburgers last night with pepperjack cheese and guacamole and they were absolutely amazing.  Add in some sweet potato fries and we were good to go. 




4 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous. and the hubs looks smart in his plaid! seriously though your blouse rocks and only you can pull off that color so wonderfully! Have a happy Friday and be sure to check out my low entry giveaway ending soon :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The hubs is pretty funny he labels all plaid either "good plaid or bad plaid."

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous dear!
    Loving that ruffled blouse you're wearing.
    Came here blog hopping & loved your blog.
    Do drop by my blog sometime. And do follow if you like! :)
    COLOR SPLASH with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your blog is awesome! I'll definitely stop on by.

      Delete