Thursday, November 15, 2012

Confession: Baby Feet

I have a minor, but healthy (I assume) obsession with baby feet. Admitting it is the first step in overcoming the problem... right?

(Sorry for the insanely big watermark, but it's the internet and a kid - a combination I'm not fond of and avoid 99.9% of the time.)

October is a very important month for my cousin. It's the month she married her husband. It's the month her daughter was born and more recently it was the month her son was born.  Naturally when I asked her if I could take a few photos of her little guy she asked if I wouldn't mind a totally posed picture where we placed her and her husband's wedding rings on her little guy's feet.

Please, you want me to take more than one picture of your adorable kid's feet?

Try and stop me!!!

I swear I don't have a weird foot obsession.  I'm only obsessed with cute baby feet.  They're just so tiny and adorable.  Plus baby moccasins might be the cutest footwear option in the world.

Anyone else find baby feet to be too adorable for words?

3 comments: