Thursday, February 7, 2013

IFBCon: Day 1

First day at a blogger conference, a fashion conference nonetheless, and I was a fish out of water.  Actually, it wasn't that bad. I may or may not have been hanging out with a few fashionable women who were routinely asked by various members of the press for photos.  Then, I would make eye contact with the photographer and they would ask, "do you mind stepping out of the photo."

Yes, I get it. I'm a fashion nobody.  Whatever. No sweat off my back.  



Shirt: Unknown (via Marshalls) // Jeans (Made in the USA): James Jeans similar (via Bluefly) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (via Gilt) // Shoes: Sam Edelman (via Bluefly


Lulu Frost CEO, Lisa Salzer, speaks to the adoring crowd.


Instagram snapshots dotting the wall from Mint Chimp


The Man Repeller cracks a joke, obviously, during a panel session on blogging longevity. 



Meaghan and I. 


Yes, I walked straight up to women and asked if I could take a picture of their amazing jewels. Love the necklace above? The amazing Jessie, from Style and Pepper, made it! Can we say "Made in the USA" fast enough?!?!





IFB and Birchbox swag.  Look for a giveaway coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment