Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekend Antiquing





Shirt: Ann Taylor old (similar) // Jeans: J. Crew // Jacket: Anne Klein via Marshalls //  Flats: J. Crew //  Belt: Michael Kors // Purse: Kate Spade old (similar) // Necklace: Forever 21

The key to surviving a few hours antiquing is simple - wear comfortable flats!  The hubs and I spent the better part of our Saturday hitting up various antique stores in Baltimore and two breweries.  That much trekking around meant we had to deal with a lot of anti-heel friendly elements - rough brick sidewalks, cobblestone streets, fleeting rain, and scariest of all really, old, uneven, and slippery staircases.  I'm not even kidding you half of the 100+ year-old buildings we dove into didn't even have fully functional staircases. No, really, half of the railing systems were missing! 

Every time the hubs heard a creak or a crash he would look at me and ask, "did you do it?" 

Thankfully, I survived.  

What did you get into this weekend? Anyone go anywhere fun for the three-day weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You look so cute! I think you're a natural in front of the camera too. And, of course, I especially love the flats!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I swear I'm good behind the camera, but the moment someone tries to take my picture I pull a total Chandler and my creepy smile comes out to haunt people.

      Delete