Friday, July 5, 2013

Red, White, and Blue







Made in USA: 
Top: Venley by Youth Monument // Jeans: James Jeans (super old) // Shoes: Sbicca via Ideeli // Shades: Oakley "Sweet Spot" via RueLaLa // Nail Polish: Zoya's "Sooki" (red),  Essie's "Blanc" (white), Essie's "Set in Stones" (sparkle) 


The hubs and I had low-key plans to celebrate the fourth of July, but Wednesday afternoon our plans were thrown into a wreck when I came home from work and found myself face-to-face with an under the weather puppy.

Thursday morning I woke up, went for a run, and then headed out to find the hubs a brisket to grill since our plans changed and now we were staying at home.  Mission accomplished!

I know watching the fireworks in Baltimore would have been amazing from a friend's rooftop deck, but I was more than happy to celebrate America's birthday at home, in my USA made gear, and with a few beers in my tummy.  The hubs agreed and that way we didn't have to worry about finding a driver :)


Jax felt much better and the hubs and I felt better knowing he'd have almost constant human supervision for a long weekend. 

I hope you and yours had a happy and safe July 4th!  

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is simple and pretty. Love the colors, and the shoes and hair are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete