Friday, March 21, 2014

Rebecca Minkoff Friends & Family Sale


One of my absolute favorite brands, Rebecca Minkoff, is having a pretty sweet Friends and Family sale right now. Even better is that the sale includes the limited edition Made in NYC line of handbags, which as you may have guessed are made in NYC. Better act fast because the black version of the classic mini M.A.C. bag already sold out. I had it in my cart, changed my mind, and after a single episode of House of Cards it was gone for good. 

Also made in the USA is the entire Rebecca Minkoff Denim Shop. Each and every piece is made in Los Angeles. This is not a sale to miss! Stock up on denim staples.  Those white jeans are in my cart right now! 

Get shopping because these babies are going quick! Sale ends Monday, March 24th.  May the deals be ever in your favor. 


3 comments:

  1. I am really loving the Made in NYC things. Must think about if I realllly need it, though.

    http://americanmadeguidetolife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just fainted to see these ravishing pair of boots and Rebecca Minkoff Cupid. These are perfect to wear during winters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack I hate when things sell out when you take a moment to think about your purchase. Great round up though! Love me some Rebecca Minkoff!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete