Friday, June 27, 2014

Made in USA Patriotic Tees



Holy goodness - the calendar flips to July next week! June has completely flashed by in a blink and I can't even comprehend how the Fourth of July is in a week. 

Major rant - every year a certain store known for its flashy commercials comes out with an American Flag t-shirt just in time for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. And every year I think to myself how I can't buy one because its made in China or Bangladesh.  Something just really bugs me about wearing a shirt that proclaims 'Merica! if it isn't made here. 

Thankfully, there are plenty of patriotic made in the good ol' USA shirts available that will show your true patriotism. I've already ordered my shirt for next week's festivities and there's still a short amount of time for you to do the same. 

What's your plan for the 4th of July? We're putting in a new patio and that means lots of BBQing while we're working outside. 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth of July. All great choice to wear while celebrating!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can also not believe that it is already July, wow! June just seemed to fly by!
    But I am so excited for the 4th this weekend, love all these great tops. I was just looking at #4 online last night.
    xo Nan ~ Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete