Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Heat & Humidity Uniform


Made in USA: Top: Tucker (similar on sale) // Skirt: Eva Franco (next purchase!) // Watch: La Mer Collections // Nails: Essie 'Blanc' 
Imported: Shoes: old Delman  (similar on sale

I don't know about where you live, but it's been brutally hot and humid these past few weeks where I live. There will be a day or two where the humidity breaks, usually after a torrential downpour, but otherwise it's been hot. Welcome to July I guess. All this heat and humidity makes me miss winter's frosty temperatures even more. 

I'm in summer heat survival mode and that means loads of silk blouses, plenty of skirts, and easy breezy fabrics. The worst part of this heat has been working on the patio after work. Thankfully it poured the other night so that meant I could take a night off from that fun project. As you can see in the first photo - we've got quite a ways to go! 

More silk tops all made in the USA below. I want all of them, but I'd have to get rid of all of my heavy winter sweaters to make room for them and I just don't see that happening anytime soon. 

6 comments:

  1. Love that skirt on you! Plus, the white polish is perfect.

    http://americanmadeguidetolife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The humidity has been killing us lately too, I am hating it haha. I love this outfit, gotta love breezy silk tops!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frantic polka dots & visually pleasing contouring lines,,, great purchase, well styled.
    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is absolutely gorgeous, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete